QA/QC Manager (post tensioning works)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- 'Development of the Project Quality Plans and overseeing/auditing its execution for compliance
- Responsible to ensure that Track works and Processes related to them are in compliance with Design &
- Provides pro-active quality management support to the assigned projects during all phases.
- Participates in specification development, peer reviews of designs; witness factory acceptance, field installations,
testing and commissioning for compliance with the Project Quality Plan.
- Provide the Project Team with observation and surveillance reports, as well as issuance of non-conformance notices
when corrective work is required.
- Plans and conducts quality audits and surveillance for company and sub-contractors to evaluate the level of compliance
with the established requirements and prepare objective/concise reports.
- Verification of Corrective Action Requests and facilitates inspections, as needed.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication links and working relationship with the Client.
- Perform other assignments as requested by Senior Management.
- Ensuring compliance with safety standards.
- Acting in compliance with RLR code of conduct, local laws and customs.
Previous experience as QA/QC manager in Oil&Gas industry
Good awareness of ISO9001:2015 principles.
Able to liaise comfortably with management to ensure quality deliverables are executed and are in line with Customer requirements.
Attend project kick-off meetings as required to provide quality support and advice according to QA/QC deliverables.
Knowledge of material certification and Russian and international codes such as GOST, ASME, AWS, ASTM, EN.
Understanding of engineering drawings i.e Isometrics, Structural.
- Work at one of the largest projects in O&G industry in Murmansk region
- 50/12 days roster with 6 working days week
- Competitive level of salary and other benefits