з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Managing technical and administration activities associated with subcontracting work.
- Qualifying suppliers, issuing requests and performing proposal evaluations.
- Maintaining subcontract files in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensuring all subcontract obligations are complied by each party.
- Applying all subcontract administration procedures.
- Monitoring and controlling subcontractor administration submittals.
- Negotiating each variation order, changing order issue to or from subcontractor in line with contractual requirement.
- Studying all approved contracts given by subcontractor.
- Preparing amendments for change order, variation order and final settlement of the contract.
- Providing treatment of change order, variation orders, various letters and MOM’s actions.
- Maintaining subcontractor change order log.
- Providing follow-up action on all incoming letters and any subcontract minutes of meeting.
- Formalizing resolution of dispute or disagreement and reservation from parties in order to ensure contractual protection.
- Ensuring proper paper and electronic filing of all subcontract documentation.
- Assessing any commercial, contractual or other risks.
- 4+ years in Subcontracting
- Analytical skills
- EPC experience in construction of large plants in Energy sector
- Experience in field services, engineering or construction and negotiations.
- Fluent English.
- Rotation (Murmansk).
- One of world's biggest LNG projects
- Travel, meal allowance and living compensation.
- Competitive Salary.
- Private Medical insurance.
- Highly professional international team.