Piping Field Engineer
з/п не указана
ЭТО ОСНОВА НАШЕГО БИЗНЕСА
For Arctic LNG-2 based in Murmansk we are looking for Piping Field Engineer
- Engineering support & follow up piping design and installation activities on site.
Qualification & Certification:
Field experience on large scale international O&G projects in Russia (Yamal LNG, Amur Gas Processing Plant, etc.)
Deep knowledge of piping process: design, installation, pre- and commissioning;
Work with PFD, P&IDs, Line lists, MTO;
Minimum 10 years of proved experience.
Tasks & Duties:
Provide wide range of engineering support during fabrication and commissioning of GBSs;
- Relocation to Murmansk;
- Long term project ( approx. 5 years);
- Competitive salary;
- Creative work and friendly atmosphere;
- Career opportunities based on work performance;
- Chance to be a part of international unique project.
(In Cover letter kindly mention the salary expectation. Thank you)