Do you have experience as an HSE specialist, and you focused on safety? Are you dynamic and passionate about traveling? Would you like to develop in one of the most attractive and modern industries? Are you looking for challenges?
If the answer is YES, you should apply to our position as a HSE Specialist immediately.
You will support and coordinate development, maintenance and enhancement of our HSE system in compliance with all regulations and standards. Your main role will be to carry out safety trainings and promotion of safety behavior on sites.
As HSE representative on site, your main responsibilities will include:
- participating in toolbox meetings
- conducting safety walks
- arranging and participating in safety meetings
- preparing work instructions and operational procedures for crucial activities and operations
- carrying out safety trainings
- preparing safety reports for management
Our expectations of you:
- Master or bachelor degree in HSE or construction sphere— must have
- Proven knowledge of local regulations, rules and documentation on labor protection and safety — must have
- Work experience from a similar position
- Be ready to travel as this position includes work mainly on sites — (approx. 90% of working time out of office)
- English level — at least pre-intermediate
We offer you:
- Challenging job within the fast growing company
- Multicultural experience
- Energetic, passionate and highly skilled team
- Support renewable energy development
- Opportunity for using language skills in practice
- Possibility to travel internationally
- Accommodation near the projects (single room in the good hotel with breakfasts)
Please note - this position will require your relocation to the project for the whole its duration (3-4 months, projects in Rostov region and Murmansk). You will be provided with the accommodation and transportation.