ЭТО ОСНОВА НАШЕГО БИЗНЕСА
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and correspondence.
- Input document data into the Document control program and ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate the various document control reports as required.
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Prepare process and status reports, assigns and monitors document numbers.
- 4 years experience
- Russian and English (Advanced)
- Higher Education
- Develop, implement and maintain a document Database for technical documents in EDMS
- Supervise checking and prosessing of all incoming and outgoing documents (drawings, material/ product submitals, method statements, specification, RFIs, sketches, calculation reports, test reports, site instructions, technical queries and technical devlalions etc.) and correspondences before making distribution to addresses/ recipients
- Official employment
- Salary: negotiable
- Full-time employment
- Accomodation in camp
- Meal provided by the company
- Location: Murmansk
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию