Russian Maritime Regulation Manager
з/п не указана
ЭТО ОСНОВА НАШЕГО БИЗНЕСА
For SAREN (Saipem & Renaissance Venture)
- Establish the required list of authorisation and permits for the Marine Operations within the required authorities and administrations.
- Prepare and submit the dossier within the said authorities and administrations
- Liaise with authorities and administration to grand the permits and autorisations
- Point of contact with CPY, Sub-contractors and DNVGL regarding said subject for the Marine Operations.
- Russian citizen with maturity profile to speak with local and federal authorities
- Deep experience and knowledge of Russian maritime regulations and associated rules as environmental, fisheries, security/military, radio and telecommunication, custom and cabotage permits
- Past experience working with/for both DNVGL and RMRS
- Able to establish and obtain list of permits with GBS towing operation
- Fluent in writing/speaking English
- Based in Murmansk, possibly mission in Gydan-Sabetta
And better to be:
- Familiar with operation/regulation in Murmansk-Kola bay/Barents-Kara seas/Yamalno-Nenets autonomous Okrug and Ob river
- Bachelor degree
- More than 6 year experience
- Good knowledge of English
- Expertize with Russian Maritime Regulation
- Experience working with Russian Bureau of Shipping
- Experience working with DNVGL and RMRS
- Serious knowledge and culture of safety and sea SOLAS regulations.
- Competitive salary
- Career opportunities based on work performance
- Chance to be a part of international unique project.
- Relocation to Murmansk,
- Project Arctic LNG-2.
Kindly send us your CV with salary expections.